Friday, December 7, 2012

Who Are These Post Readers?
 
December 7, 2012
 
 
      This blog was started in early November to record the year leading up to my retirement next year.  This week the oddest audience has shown up on my statistics of who is reading my posts.  My newest sources of readers are Iran, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Ukraine, and Germany.
 
       Doesn't that seem odd?  I did a little Google search of some of their web pages and it seems that lots of people are getting these same lurkers running up their statistics of who is entering their blogs.

     Here they are:
    
2
2
2
1
1
 
     So, since I can't eliminate them, I will just hope that they are enjoying my writing, and that they will leave comments each time I post something new.   I will also be contacting the CIA and the FBI tomorrow morning, to be sure I am not attracting spies.
 
     At least looking at these audience names, I have snapped out of my sadness over my dog.
 
     Happy evening to all of my readers from Europe and North Africa!  Join me on pinterest, too!   I would love to have more followers!
 
 
 

No comments: