Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thirty-three More School Days Until Retirement!

Thirty-three More School Days Until Retirement!
September 14, 2013
 
This is how all the birds will line up in my front yard to get their seed when I retire, ha-ha!
"No cutting in line!"
Photo Credit:  www.speedbump.com
 
This machine, called "the purple monster," is what made our copies, way back in 1973.
Photo Credit:  www.cafepress.com
 
This is what I want when I retire:  A big loving dog, a farm, and a smile every day!
 
You are all invited to my retirement party on November 1, 2013, in Orlando, Florida!
 
 
Yes, all of these will be true...but I will miss teaching forever.
Photo Credit:  www.zazzle.com
 
      Am I counting down the days?  Absolutely.  Am I becoming sad about leaving the children and all of the staff at my school, Arbor Ridge K-8 School?  Absolutely. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments: