Friday, December 7, 2012

Spammers List As Of Now
 
December 7, 2012
 
     Beware when you see these websites as entering URLs:
 
    
9
6
3
3
3
2
2
http://folupora.elwagba.com/?          
info/idleatlast.blogspot.com

     These sites have run up the number of post views all within one hour.  Contact Google to see how this can be stopped immediately.  Since I wrote my last post about this, things have slowed down a bit.

     That's about all I can do for everyone.  I know it's happening to a lot of other bloggers and has been going on for quite awhile. 

     I'll wait a day or two before I post again unless I win the lottery or something. 

     Dear readers, leave a comment if you are not one of these spammers.   I will be submitting this list to the authorities. 

     Have a great evening!




 
 
 


 

No comments: