Monday, December 17, 2012

Hard To Comprehend Recent Slaughter of Innocents
 
December 17, 2012
 
      Totally occupied with the progress of the repairs to my house all weekend, and then this morning...my thoughts flooded my heart.
 
      No questions of why or how the needless, insane slaughter of humans happened as they were simply going about the business and fun of learning.  My thoughts are of the families:  they will suffer for years and years over the acts of one insane kid.
 
      At this time, my thoughts are on all of them, the victims, all innocents, and their families.  Blessings on them as they begin the unbearable journey to living from one day to the next.
 
      I am so very sorry that this happened.  I am so very sorry that no one can undo anything.  I am very sorry this morning.
 


No comments: