Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cannot Get My Retirement Cottage--Maybe Someday May 5, 2013

Cannot Get My Retirement Cottage--Maybe Someday
May 5, 2013
 
Here is the lovely living area...Perfect for me.
Photo Credit:  Allan Thomas
 
      I visited this lovely cottage and met the owners, a young professor and his attorney wife.  The cottage was like a dream I had wished for, but it cannot be for me at this time.  Maybe in the future, things will work out for me.
 
      In the meantime, I will continue to look for my "forever" home near Disney World.  Thank you for following my search with me.
 
      I did go to Disney World after the viewing, and I met with my family and grandchildren for a few hours of Disney fun.  Beautiful day, blue skies, not too many people, and so peaceful.
 
      It was sad to say good bye to them as I left for home, but I know I will see them again in a few weeks, back at Disney World.
 
 


No comments: